Sunday, December 5, 2010

No Judgement Please

Our house was soooooooo bad. How does laundry pile up that much? Didn't we just do all the dishes and make the kitchen spotless this weekend? So here we go.... before and after pictures inspired by M. Let's do it!

Before:


 After:


 Before:

Yes- this is all clean laundry. Scooby Doo and I both don't like folding....






After:

Plus look at all the clothes I was able to get rid of for a clothing swap at work!

 And I was able to get rid of all the extra shoes that I never wear!


 Before:


After:


Before:

After:


 It's amazing how much clutter there was!

Before:





After:



It's been 3 days and we're going strong... house is still clean. AND my husband's love language is acts of service, so he's very happy, which brings me happiness too! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh don't you just love the way a clean house feels? BTW we also have that sticker on the wall above our bed.

    ReplyDelete