Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Beauty of Babies

I love remembering giving birth to Smiles. I feel like I can remember everything (that was important anyway) - I don't remember what other people said after, or anything like that. I remember ScoobyDoo's voice, pushing my son out in one push, and feeling the weight of his body on my chest. It was the most beautiful thing in the world. Definitely a healing experience. I cherish my daughter, however her birth was fairly traumatic for me.

After seeing a video on yahoo today, I did a little bit of poking around. Here are some other amazing birth videos (none graphic) for your enjoyment.

This was the first one that made me cry. Such a beautiful video, and I love the new Daddy's reaction to his son being born.



I'm thankful for my babies... each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment